- Torx connection drive for greater torque control and engagement
- Cannulation to allow for precise insertion using a 1.1mm guidewire
- Tapered head to deliver a maximum compression
- Self-drilling and self-tapping triple cutting tips
- Hybrid cortical and cancellous threads optimized for osteotomy fixation
The Orion Headless Screws are indicated for use in bone reconstruction, osteotomy, arthrodesis, joint fusion,
fracture repair, and fracture fixation of bones appropriate for the size of the device. Screws are intended for
single use only.
HNM Total Recon is committed to providing surgeons and health care professionals with
advanced surgical solutions for the effective and time-saving treatment of their patients. Our most important task is meeting surgeons’
needs we accomplish this by creating a partnership and driving innovative product development.