Modular caddy system contains implants and implant-specific guidewires, cannulated drills, countersink
|HTR-04-009625||Tissue Protector 1.1mm x 2.0mm||1|
|HTR-04-009735||6” Depth Gauge||1|
|HTR-04-009140||3.0 Headed Screw Countersink||1|
|HTR-04-004340||3.0 Headless Screw Countersink||1|
|HTR-04-129816||2.0mm (6”) Drill Bit||2|
|HTR-04-009411||T8 (Ø 1.1) Torx Driver||1|
|HTR-04-009508||Mini Fixed AO Handle||1|
|HTR-04-009203||Ø 1.1 Guidewire||10|
|HTR-04-009452||1.1 Guidewire Dispenser||1|
|HTR-04-009600||Tray for ORION 2.5/3.0 Headed Screw System||1|
HNM Total Recon is committed to providing surgeons and health care professionals with
advanced surgical solutions for the effective and time-saving treatment of their patients. Our most important task is meeting surgeons’
needs we accomplish this by creating a partnership and driving innovative product development.
- Low profile head cannulated titanium implants with Torx connection drive.
- Self-retaining Torx driver provides improved engagement and reduced head strippage.
- Modular caddy system contains implants and implant-specific guidewires, cannulated drills, countersink and drivers.
- Complete range of implants sizes in 2mm increments from 12mm to 22mm screw lengths.
- Screws incorporate self-drilling and self-tapping features.
- Quick connect instrumentation with ratcheting handles.
- Multiple thread lengths available upon request.
- Torx connection drive for greater torque control and engagement
- Cannulation to allow for precise insertion using a 1.1mm guidewire
- Tapered head to deliver a maximum compression
- Self-drilling and self-tapping triple cutting tips
- Hybrid cortical and cancellous threads optimized for osteotomy fixation