Modular caddy system contains implants and implant-specific guidewires, cannulated drills, countersink
|HTR-04-009310||T6 (ø0.9) Torx Driver||1|
|HTR-04-609893||ø1.6mm Drill - Cannulated, AO Quick Coupling||1|
|HTR-04-009351||ø0.9mm Guidewire Dispenser||10|
|HTR-04-009138||ø2.0mm Headed Screw Countersink||2|
|HTR-04-009524||Tissue Protector 0.9mm x 1.6mm||1|
|HTR-04-009600||Tray for ORION 2.5/3.0 Headed Screw Set||1|
|HTR-04-003408||ORION ø2.0/3.0/4.0mm Screw Caddy||1|
HNM Total Recon is committed to providing surgeons and health care professionals with
advanced surgical solutions for the effective and time-saving treatment of their patients. Our most important task is meeting surgeons’
needs we accomplish this by creating a partnership and driving innovative product development.
- Torx connection drive for greater torque control and engagement
- Cannulation to allow for precise insertion using a 1.1mm guidewire
- Low profile head delivers maximum compression and reduces soft tissue irritation
- Self-drilling and self-tapping triple cutting tips
- Hybrid cortical and cancellous threads optimized for osteotomy fixation
- Low profile head cannulated titanium implants with Torx connection drive.
- Self-retaining Torx driver provides improved engagement and reduced head strippage.
- Modular caddy system contains implants and implant-specific guidewires, cannulated drills, countersink and drivers.
- Complete range of implants sizes in 2mm increments from 12mm to 22mm screw lengths.
- Screws incorporate self-drilling and self-tapping features.
- Quick connect instrumentation with ratcheting handles.
- Multiple thread lengths available upon request.