■ Low profile head cannulated titanium implants with Torx connection drive
■ Self-retaining Torx driver provides improved engagement and reduced head strippage
■ Modular caddy system contains implants and implant-specific guidewires, cannulated drills, countersink
■ Complete range of Ø 4.5mm implant sizes in 2mm increments from 20mm to 40mm and 5mm
increments from 40mm to 110mm screw lengths
■ Complete range of Ø 6.5mm implant sizes in 2mm increments from 30mm to 40mm and 5mm
increments from 40mm to 120mm screw lengths
■ Screws incorporate self-drilling and self-tapping features
■ Quick connect instrumentation with ratcheting handles
■ Multiple thread lengths available
The Orion Headed Screws are indicated for use in bone reconstruction, osteotomy, arthrodesis, joint fusion, fracture
repair, and fracture fixation of bones appropriate for the size of the device. Screws are intended for single use only.
|LENGTH||SHORT THREAD||LONG THREAD||20mm||HTR-04-454420||HTR-04-454220|
HNM Total Recon is committed to providing surgeons and health care professionals with
advanced surgical solutions for the effective and time-saving treatment of their patients. Our most important task is meeting surgeons’
needs we accomplish this by creating a partnership and driving innovative product development.
- Torx connection drive for greater torque control and engagement
- Cannulation to allow for precise insertion using a 1.1mm guidewire
- Low profile head delivers maximum compression and reduces soft tissue irritation
- Self-drilling and self-tapping triple cutting tips
- Hybrid cortical and cancellous threads optimized for osteotomy fixation
- Low profile head cannulated titanium implants with Torx connection drive.
- Self-retaining Torx driver provides improved engagement and reduced head strippage.
- Modular caddy system contains implants and implant-specific guidewires, cannulated drills, countersink and drivers.
- Complete range of implants sizes in 2mm increments from 12mm to 22mm screw lengths.
- Screws incorporate self-drilling and self-tapping features.
- Quick connect instrumentation with ratcheting handles.
- Multiple thread lengths available upon request.