- Low profile head cannulated titanium implants with Torx connection drive.
- Self-retaining Torx driver provides improved engagement and reduced head strippage.
- Modular caddy system contains implants and implant-specific guidewires, cannulated drills, countersink
- Complete range of implants sizes in 2mm increments from 12mm to 22mm screw lengths.
- Screws incorporate self-drilling and self-tapping features.
- Quick connect instrumentation with ratcheting handles.
- Multiple thread lengths available upon request.
The Orion Headed Screws are indicated for use in bone reconstruction, osteotomy, arthrodesis, joint fusion,
fracture repair, and fracture fixation of bones appropriate for the size of the device. Screws are intended
for single use only.
HNM Total Recon is committed to providing surgeons and health care professionals with
advanced surgical solutions for the effective and time-saving treatment of their patients. Our most important task is meeting surgeons’
needs we accomplish this by creating a partnership and driving innovative product development.
- Torx connection drive for greater torque control and engagement
- Cannulation to allow for precise insertion using a 1.1mm guidewire
- Low profile head delivers maximum compression and reduces soft tissue irritation
- Self-drilling and self-tapping triple cutting tips
- Hybrid cortical and cancellous threads optimized for osteotomy fixation