MetaFuse Plantar Plate
• Moderate to severe Hallux valgus
• Hypermobility in the first tarsometatarsal joint
• Osteoarthritis of the first tarsometatarsal joint
• Elevatus deformity of the Metatarsal-I
• Troubleshooting after failed osteotomy of the
MetaFuse Plantar Plate system is an innovative, user-friendly and angle-stable implant system for a safe stabilization
of Lapidus Arthrodesis. The proximal medial arm of the plate allows an optimal and neat initial fixation which greatly
simplifies the placement of the other locking screws. The biomechanically optimal plantar tension band placement allows
an early weight-bearing and encourages a rapid mobilization of the patient.
0 – 12mm
|SIZE||ITEM # LEFT||ITEM # RIGHT|
HNM Total Recon is committed to providing surgeons and health care professionals with
advanced surgical solutions for the effective and time-saving treatment of their patients. Our most important task is meeting surgeons’
needs we accomplish this by creating a partnership and driving innovative product development.